Oh man, SBB, this is the task that could be Pandora’s box. 10 things that I love about my face and body…and 10 aspects about my personality that I like. Wow. This is a lot for a Friday (one day late), but I think that I’m up to the task. I know that I wouldn’t have been two years ago. But today, game on!
10 things I absolutely love about my face and body.
- My hair when it is semi-long and blow dried straight. It makes me feel beautiful.
- My eyes.
- My calves. Omg – they have gotten so much more defined and strong becuase of running!
- My ass. Again, becoming stronger due to running. The last time I lost weight, I totally lost my butt, but because of running and strength training, it is becoming smaller but more muscular 🙂
- My small fingernails. Less area to paint with polish
- My nose. Not too big, not too small. Just right.
- My thighs. Again – definition from running. They carry me. And make me feel strong and powerful.
- My upper arms. I’m just starting to get definition. Maybe someday they will be cool enough to slightly resemble Michelle Obama’s
- My mind. Oh yes, SBB, that is part of this.
- My ankles. Unlike my mom and aunt, I have ankles. Something that I’ve been reminded of since I was very young. They have always been small, and they have become much more defined with running.
10 aspects about your personality that you like.
- My curiosity. When I’m interested – I dig in and try to learn all that I can. Scientology and cults in general, Circuses, Running, Self-Improvement.
- My bravery. I’m not afraid to go after what I believe in or stand up for what I believe in.
- My courage. See above.
- Humor – the ability to make a joke and to have a good, crying belly laugh at one.
- Drive to cook – I love cooking. I love making food for those I love.
- Self-discipline. I may not be perfect and I may not 100% achieve my workout every day, but I’ve made working out and training for a marathon a priority. And I will NOT give up.
- Love. Love above all else.
- Compassion. I am compassionate, probably to a fault. I feel big and I’m acutely aware of the vibes and feelings of others. Sometimes I just have to tune it out and I can appear to be cold.
- Laughter. I love to laugh and be happy. Who doesn’t.
- Work ethic. See self discipline 🙂